These Thai inspired meatballs are perfect for crowds and can be made ahead, frozen, and cooked to order!
- 1.5 lbs West Side Beef Lean Ground Beef
- 1 West Side Beef Free Range Egg
- 1 shallot diced finely
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 TBSP grated ginger
- 1 tsp lemongrass paste
- 1/3 cup panko crumbs
- 2 TBSP chopped Thai basil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl by hand until thoroughly incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop mixture and measure each meatball at 2 TBSP per ball.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning meatballs at the halfway mark.
- Serve on skewers or on a large platter. Pairs well with a Thai chili dipping sauce.