Fluffy yet crispy roast potatoes are the perfect addition to your holiday spread! These little gems are roasted in our Grass Fed Tallow that will convert even the die-hard butter-roasted potato fans!
- 5 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup West Side Beef Grass-Fed Beef Tallow
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- Peel the potatoes, and cut into quarters. Parboil them in a pot of boiling salted water for 15 minutes Drain in a colander and leave to dry for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer back to the pot, and put the lid on the pot and give the pot a few light shakes to fluff up the outside of the potatoes.
- Place the beef tallow in a large roasting tray. Tip in the potatoes, add a good pinch of sea salt and black pepper, then toss to coat, and spread out in one layer. Cover and put in the fridge to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add the garlic and rosemary to the tray.
- Roast for 1 hour, or until the potatoes are crisp and golden all over. Removing at the halfway mark to turn the potatoes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, transfer the potatoes to a bowl and serve hot and crispy.