Wow your family and friends with this delicious cranberry sauce!
- 1 12 oz. bag fresh Cranberries
- 1 Navel Orange zested and halved
- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 cup raw cane sugar
- 1 oz grand marnier
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Add the cranberries, zest and juice of the whole orange, and the grand marnier to the saucepan, bring to boil then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 – 15 mins or until the liquid reduces down.
- Serve fresh or store in an airtight container in the fridge sealed container for up to 5 days.