Try our delicious Bacon and Kimchi Fried ‘Rice’ topped with crispy free-range eggs and scallions. Serves two.
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 4 pieces West Side Beef Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1/2 cup kimchi juice (from the jar)
- 3 cups cauliflower rice (add cauliflower florets to the food processor, blitz until crumbled)
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 West Side Beef Free Range Eggs
- Bring a large wok or skillet to medium heat.
- Add shallots, garlic, ginger, and bacon, sauté for 5 minutes until bacon fat has rendered and shallots are translucent.
- Add kimchi. Cook until kimchi begins to get crispy.
- Deglaze the pan with the kimchi juice.
- Add cauliflower rice and cook until rice is softened and the pan dries up a little.
- Divide between 2 bowls.
- Top with crispy egg, sesame seeds and finish with sesame oil and scallions. Enjoy!